Discover the Obeo modules
SysML Designer is a graphical tool to edit and vizualize SysML 1.2 models.
This designer provides these common diagrams:
- Block Definition Diagram (BBD): allows you to defines features of blocks and relationships between blocks such as associations
- Internal Block Diagram (IBD): allows you to captures the internal structure of a block in terms of properties and connectors between properties. A block can include properties to specify its values, parts, and references to other blocks.
- Requirements Table : allows you to define the requirements of your system.
- Requirements CrossTable : allows you to relate the requirements to other modeling elements.
- Parametric Diagram : allows you to include usages of constraint blocks to constrain the properties of another block. Constraint blocks provide a mechanism for integrating engineering analysis such as performance and reliability models with other SysML models.
- UML : standard diagrams
If you need some information on this standard, please visit : http://www.omgsysml.org/
As it is based on Obeo Designer, it provides an easy way to combine SysML with domain specific modelling. You can extend the provided diagram definitions and seamlessly work on both SysML and DSL models at the same time.
This designer is free (open-source with EPL license).
You can easily modify it with Obeo Designer to adapt each diagram to your needs or combine it to your own DSL. To start customizing this module, just download the community edition and import the source code of SysML Designer from Github.
4.0.1Released on August 4, 2014
- Based on UML Designer 4.0.1
4.0.0Released on July 7, 2014
- Based on Luna
- Based on Sirius 1.0.0
3.0.0Released on November 18, 2013
- Remove trace in acceleo expression
2.1.0Released on April 11, 2013
- Enable pop-up bar in requirement diagram
1.1.0Released on December 26, 2012
- Parametric Diagram : Implement Add Related Elements context menu
Obeo Network Community
Join System Engineering group to access to a forum and additional documentation (best practices, FAQ, case-studies, metamodel, etc) provided to the community by the community.